Terms & Conditions
1.1. Aeres and it’s website“theatres.com” is a product of Scoobster LLP.
1.2. We value the trust you place in Aeres and thus insist upon reading these Terms & Conditions carefully. The Terms & Conditions are inclusive of the policies about Privacy, Delivery, Returns & Refunds.
1.3. The Agreement, inter alia, provided the terms that govern your access to use (i) Aeres website “theatres.com” (“Platform”), (ii) Aeres fashion merchandise (“Products”) through platform and (iii) purchase of Products and any other service that may be provided by Aeres from time to time (“Services”).
1.3. We reserve the right to modify the terms without prior notice and request you to periodically go through the policy.
1.4. You hereby understand and agree that the Agreement forms a binding contract between Aeres and anyone who accesses, or purchases the Products and uses the Services in any manner (“User”) and are thus bound by the terms contained in the agreement. If at any point, you do not agree with the terms in the Agreement, you are requested to refrain from purchasing using any of the services provided by Aeres.2. Terms & Conditions applicable to Users
2.1. The Agreement is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including, but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”) and;
- the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Rules”).
2.2. Users must be 18 years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting or using the services, you hereby represent and warrant to Aeres that you are a minimum of 18 years or above. In the event of a user below 18 years of age registering, visiting or using the Services in any manner, it is assumed that he/she is doing so under the constant supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian and that such individual has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement. In case a User is under the age of 18 and using the Services without the supervision of his/her parent or legal guardian, Aeres reserves the right to deactivate such User’s account without further notice.
2.3. The user may not use any service or product by Aeres to partake in any illegal, nefarious or unauthorised activity that contravenes any applicable laws, statutes or ordinances in your jurisdiction.
2.4. The user may not recreate, duplicate or resell any product by Aeres including but not limited to marketing, copywriting, images, videos and packaging.
2.5. The user consents to furnish current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases at the Aeres store.
2.6. The user shall assume all risks, liabilities and consequences if his/her account has been accessed illegally or without authorisation through processes inclusive but not limited to hacking.3. User Covenants and Obligations
3.1. As mandated under the provisions of Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, Aeres hereby informs you that you are prohibited from hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise harmful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates or defames another person; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aeres, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents and representatives from any and all claims, losses, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from use of the Products or Services by Aeres.5. Third Party Information
All information relating to third parties available on the Platform (“Third Party Information”) is not endorsed by Aeres but merely provided for your reference. Aeres is not responsible for any errors and representation and in no way associated with it. Kindly review the Third Party policies and practices and only on consenting to the same, engage in any transaction.6. Governing Law
The Terms & Conditions shall be governed and interpreted as per the laws of India.
In case of any grievances, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org